Re: [MPD-5D] Shots fired 12-12 after noon

  • B
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2005
      Craig, Donald (MPD) wrote:
      I have been asking the officers who were working that day and there is no definite answer o0n what the shots were about but no report was taken for any injuries or property damage.  Take care.

      Well thank you for responding.  I didnt' really want to know who/what/where...I was just concerned because it was definately gunfire in broad daylight, in the middle of the day.  I mean, a woman was pushing a child in a stroller....and she decided to take the long way home because of it.