RASH of Stolen Bikes-Please be on the look out

  • DeBorah Steiner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
      Please be aware of your surroundings and if you locate the following:

      We had another bike stolen from our parking pad located behind the unit block of
      >Q Street, NE. Thought I might dissuade them by using a good
      chain and taking off
      >the seat pad. Surely they wouldn't steal a bike if
      they had to find a seat to
      >fit...I was wrong.
      It is a Schwinn moab, the color is Neon Green

      "No new truth is ever really learned until it is acted upon."
      John Powell, S.J.
    • Stephen C Schwartz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2010
        Deborah,

        These were two separate incidences.  Mine was taken back in late may (the neon green schwinn moab) from my back yard on Todd PL and the other that you reference below was a different one.  They were both pretty beaten up mountain bikes though.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2010
          Thanks so much Stephen for the clarity on the bikes.  Is just good to know we are all working together by getting the word out.

          'No new truth is ever really learned until acted upon'
          John Powell, S.J.