National Night Out

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010

      PSA 504 NATIONAL NIGHT OUT COMMUNITY WALK

      DATE: August 3, 2010; TIME: 7:00 -8:30

      LOCATION: Trinidad Recreation Center (corner of Holbrook and Childress Streets, NE)

      NATIONAL NIGHT OUT IS THE ONE TIME DURING THE YEAR WHERE EVERY RESIDENT IN THE COUNTRY IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAFE IN THEIR COMMUNITY

      COME OUT AND HELP MAKE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SAFER

      THE WALK WILL FOLLOW THE NATIONAL NIGHT OUT KICK-OFF AT TRINIDAD RECREATION CENTER AT 5:00 PM

      WE WILL ASSEMBLE ON THE CORNER AT 8:00 P.M. AND BEGIN OUR SAFETY WALK

      CONTACT: KATHY HENDERSON (202) 397-2777

    • John Ayala
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2011
        The Washington DC Guardian Angels would like to wish you all a safe and fun National Night Out.  We will be all over the city this evening and look forward to seeing you all.

        Today's Washington Post check it out
        guardianangels.org
        ‎(Astrid Riecken/FOR THE WASHINGTON POST) – Guardian Angels, some of them on bikes, are a volunteer law enforcement group that helps D.C. Police to keep order on 18th Street in Adams Morgan by stopping night drifters from jay walking, breaking up fights and patrolling alleys in Adams Morgan.

        John "Unique King" Ayala
        DC Chapter Leader/East Coast Director

        Alliance Of Guardian Angels/DC Chapter
        1425 K Street, NW Suite 350
        Washington, DC 20005
        202-359-0601

        Help us by Donating

        http://guardianangels.org/chapters/dc/wish-list/

      • Timothy Clark
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2011
          Hats off to MPD, 5DCAC, Bates Area Civic Association, Hanover Civic Association, Commissioner Pinkney, Commissioner Thomas, Giovani, Tony Lewis, jr., and everyone else that helped make tonights event a success. This event was great for the neighboring communities and Ward 5 as a whole. The bike MBT ride, zumba dancers and other activities where a ton of fun!

          I'm looking forward to next years event!

          Tim Clark
          Commissioner, 5C05
          Chair, ANC5C Finance & Grant Committee
          Chair, ANC5C Smart Growth & Sustainability Committee
          5c05@...
          http://anc5c05.blogspot.com
          Second V.P., Edgewood Civic Association
          www.theedgewoodcivicassociationdc.org

        • Thomas, Bradley (ANC 5C01)
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2011
            Thanks Tim.

            “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
            Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
            For more information visit www.onecitysummer.dc.gov or call 311

            5c05@...<mailto:5c05@...>
            http://anc5c05.blogspot.com
            Second V.P., Edgewood Civic Association
            www.theedgewoodcivicassociationdc.org<http://www.theedgewoodcivicassociationdc.org>
          • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 20

            5D Community,

            The countdown begins: National Night Out 2015

            14  days  and 12 hours

            If you have not already done so Mark your Calendars for Tuesday August 4, 2015

            NNO in your Community come get FRESH with 5D

            http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/national-night-out-calendar-activities

          • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
            Message 6 of 8 , Jul 28

            5D Community,

            We are making big plans for you.  Clear your evening calendar, bring your children, and ask your Neighbors to join you in Celebrating National Night Out with MPD and 5DCAC at Starburst Plaza.  Food and Fun-don’t missed this one.

            GET F.R.E.S.H.

            The Time to Celebrate

            Tuesday, August 4, 2015

            Starburst Plaza