Re: Panhandling at BP Stations on FL and Bladensburg

  • vivaldi1787
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      Patrick,

      I give to people in need on the street all of the time. However, the
      behavior of these individuals is not acceptable.

      I think you should start by complaining to the gas station attendant
      to take immediate action.... the gas station owns the property and
      can ban disruptive people who are not there to buy gas!

      If the station attendant is not helpful, writing a letter to the
      owner of the station is the next step.

      Best,

      KJH

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Nelson" <arodeojock@v...>