RE: [MPD-5D] Digest Number 252

  • Anderson, Judith (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      Greetings to all!!

      PSA 504 rotates the monthly PSA meetings on the 3rd Saturday of each month. The December meeting will be held at the Developing Families Center, 801 17th St. NE from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.

      Please note that we DO NOT and Have not met at Bethesda Baptist Church. The meetings are held at the Youth Services Center located at 1000 Mount Olivet Road, NE.

      ________________________________

      From: MPD-5D
      2. 5D CAC Holiday Party Cancelled
      From: "Art Slater" <talader@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: 15 Dec 2005 14:59:33 -0000
      From: MPD-5D
      Subject: PSA 504 Meeting, 12/17/2005, 10:00 am

      Reminder from the Calendar of MPD-5D
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MPD-5D/cal

      PSA 504 Meeting
      Saturday December 17, 2005
      10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      (This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month, until Friday December 23, 2005.)
      (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 3 minutes.)
      Event Location: Location Varies (See Lt. Anderson) Judith.Anderson@...

      Notes:
      Rotating Locations tri-monthly meetings

      - Joe Cole Rec Center, 1200 Morse St., NE (Jan, Apr, July, Oct)
      - Bethesda Baptist Church, 1808 Capitol Ave, NE (Feb, May, Aug, Nov)
      - Developing Families Center, 801 17th Street, NE (Mar, June, Sept, Dec)

      Set up birthday reminders!

      Copyright 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      http://www.yahoo.com

      Privacy Policy:
      http://privacy.yahoo.com/

      Terms of Service:
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:01:53 -0500
      From: "Art Slater" <talader@...>
      Subject: 5D CAC Holiday Party Cancelled

      The 5D CAC Holiday Party
      scheduled for tonight
      December 15, 2005
      has been cancelled
      because of inclement weather

      Please have a safe and happy holiday season!

      We look forward to seeing you at the regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, January 26, 2006

      [This message contained attachments]

    • Patrick Nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
        I've just started using these two particular stations as they take credit
        cards and are more convenient than going over to the Shell across the river.
        Every time I go, though, I'm accosted by assorted men that want to "pump my
        gas" for me. When I decline, they ask me for money. When I decline again,
        I get a few explicative's sent me way. Other than taking my business
        elsewhere, is there anything that can be done to stop this?

        +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
        =+=+=+=+

        "Don't let someone be your priority, while allowing yourself to be their
        option..."

        ME: http://www.speedbumps.org <http://www.speedbumps.org/> MASSAGE:
        http://www.capitolhillmassage.org <http://www.capitolhillmassage.org/>
        AIM: aRodeoJock Yahoo: aRodeoJock

        _____

        From: MPD-5D
        2. 5D CAC Holiday Party Cancelled
        From: "Art Slater" <talader@...>

        Message: 1
        Date: 15 Dec 2005 14:59:33 -0000
        From: MPD-5D

        Reminder from the Calendar of MPD-5D
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MPD-5D/cal

        PSA 504 Meeting
        Saturday December 17, 2005
        10:00 am - 12:00 pm
        (This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month, until Friday
        December 23, 2005.)
        (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 3
        minutes.)
        Event Location: Location Varies (See Lt. Anderson) Judith.Anderson@...

        Notes:
        Rotating Locations tri-monthly meetings

        - Joe Cole Rec Center, 1200 Morse St., NE (Jan, Apr, July, Oct)
        - Bethesda Baptist Church, 1808 Capitol Ave, NE (Feb, May, Aug, Nov)
        - Developing Families Center, 801 17th Street, NE (Mar, June, Sept, Dec)

        Set up birthday reminders!

        v=9
        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MPD-5D/cal
        ?v=9&evt_type=13> &evt_type=13

        Thursday, January 26, 2006

        [This message contained attachments]

      • vivaldi1787
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
          Patrick,

          I give to people in need on the street all of the time. However, the
          behavior of these individuals is not acceptable.

          I think you should start by complaining to the gas station attendant
          to take immediate action.... the gas station owns the property and
          can ban disruptive people who are not there to buy gas!

          If the station attendant is not helpful, writing a letter to the
          owner of the station is the next step.

          Best,

          KJH

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Nelson" <arodeojock@v...>