Orange Hat Patrol

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Message
      Mr. Fulton, I have sent your request to Capt. Scott.  See the attached document (Adobe File) for information about Orange Hat Groups and getting started.  If you get the "Daily Digest," you will not get the attachment, but you can still see the link, thanks to our friends in Truxton Circle.  Here is their link:  http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/EstablishinganOrangeHat.PDF

      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Fifth District- Commander's Office