Orange Hat Program

  • Thomas Fulton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
      Hello Yvonne,
      I hope you are enjoying the snow!
      I wanted to ask about getting an assigned staff person to start a Orange Hat Patrol for my SMD 5C03.  I noticed that LeDroit Park is starting one in March, and this would be a great way to support our Police, hopefully lower crime, & increase our sense of community.  The Captain for that ward is arranging a walk through, plus he is identifying new hot spots in LeDroit Park.  I know there is a valuable hot spots just east of my SMD, but it seems reasonable to pay special attention to our neighborhood too!
      Please let me know if we can get an staff assignment for this effort too.
      Tom Fulton, Commissioner
      202-230-9295 cell

      "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@...> wrote:
      Per the instructions of Commander Jennifer Greene, I am posting the following message, please help us spread this message.
      Tonight's Citizen Advisory Council (CAC) meeting has been canceled.  Any additional information will be forwarded at a later time.
      Thank You.
      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Metropolitan Police Department