Shooting Sunday Afternoon - Before Football

  • kalston266@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Yesterday a local young man named "benji or bengi" was shot two times in the leg in broad daylight. Yesterday was sunny, kids were out playing and folks were coming home from church. I was in my kitchen bringing in the groceries from my car parked outside.

      The shooting happened around 12:30 p.m. on Sunday in the alley of R Street NE, near or besides 1711 Lincoln Road NE.

      Does anyone know what triggered the shooting? Playing? Accident? Etc.,

      Surprisingly, after the shooting the alley and 1711 Lincoln Road NE were completely empty and quiet of all activity for the rest of the day.

      Karen Alston