RE: [MPD-5D] Thank You MPD

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010

      We will continue to focus on the area!! Thanks for the partnership

      Have you heard the knock at your door?

      U.S. Census workers are here to assist you with filling out the 2010 Census Form.

      www.census.dc.gov

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2010
        Commander Greene and the great men and women of 5th District and especially PSA 501 officers, a big thank you this holiday season.

        The are around N Capital ST and NY Avenue had 2 homicides in November as well as a number of gun robberies. The community of course reached out to MPD for answers and solutions.

        Commander Greene, always the epitome of professionalism, has kept our community informed of arrests and investigations. Resources have been deployed and community and MPD are exploring solutions.

        Thank you MPD and PSA 501.

        Have a very Happy and Safe holiday season.

        Geovani
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2010
          Thanks for all your support and partnership! We will continue to focus on these issues!
          Commander Lamar D. Greene

          If you SEE something, SAY something.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
            Absolutely! Thanks to MPD-D5 for all their hard work!

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Mrgeovani@... wrote:

            > Commander Greene and the great men and women of 5th District and especially PSA 501 officers, a big thank you this holiday season.
            >
            > The are around N Capital ST and NY Avenue had 2 homicides in November as well as a number of gun robberies. The community of course reached out to MPD for answers and solutions.
            >
            > Commander Greene, always the epitome of professionalism, has kept our community informed of arrests and investigations. Resources have been deployed and community and MPD are exploring solutions.
            >
            > Thank you MPD and PSA 501.
            >
            > Have a very Happy and Safe holiday season.
            >
            > Geovani
            > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          • khenderson029
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 16 8:29 AM
              We greatly appreciate the response of the brave women and men in the face of danger at the Navy Yard. Our prayers and condolences go out to the friends and family of the slain and injured. The officers that were shot placed their lives at risk to save others, underscoring front line bravery and we pray for their full recovery. We are very thankful to have one of the best trained police departments in the nation to respond to and effectively manage incidents such as this matter. May God bless all.

              Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 16 6:42 PM
                Thank you very much for your kind words of support, as always, Commissioner. In a tough time, your message is great to hear.

                I am incredibly proud of the work 5D did today alongside other MPD officers and working with the many different agencies that were at the scene.

                Commander Daniel Hickson led his First District officers in an outstanding response and our Fifth District officers were right with them.

                The MPD officer who was shot will be okay and our thoughts are with those who lost family and loved ones today at the Navy Yard.

                Andy Solberg
                Commander, 5D

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Sep 16, 2013, at 1:54 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

                We greatly appreciate the response of the brave women and men in the face of danger at the Navy Yard. Our prayers and condolences go out to the friends and family of the slain and injured. The officers that were shot placed their lives at risk to save others, underscoring front line bravery and we pray for their full recovery. We are very thankful to have one of the best trained police departments in the nation to respond to and effectively manage incidents such as this matter. May God bless all.

                Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only!  Visit DCHR’s website for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.

              • khenderson029
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 17 5:45 AM
                  Commander Solberg you are quite welcome. We are glad that we had experts to handle this matter and restore public safety. It is very hard to watch an event like this unfold on television; however, watching you all respond was amazing.

                  From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
                  Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:42:33 -0400
                  To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Thank You MPD

[...]

                  DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only!  Visit DCHRx2019;s website for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.