Thank You MPD

  • Mrgeovani@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
      Thank you PSA 501!!!! Your increased presence on foot, on bikes and troopers has made a HUGE difference south of Florida Ave and N Cap ST area.

      We are looking forward to the upcoming neighborhood walk.

      Regards,

      Geovani Bonilla
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010

        We will continue to focus on the area!! Thanks for the partnership

        Have you heard the knock at your door?

        U.S. Census workers are here to assist you with filling out the 2010 Census Form.

        www.census.dc.gov

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2010
          Commander Greene and the great men and women of 5th District and especially PSA 501 officers, a big thank you this holiday season.

          The are around N Capital ST and NY Avenue had 2 homicides in November as well as a number of gun robberies. The community of course reached out to MPD for answers and solutions.

          Commander Greene, always the epitome of professionalism, has kept our community informed of arrests and investigations. Resources have been deployed and community and MPD are exploring solutions.

          Thank you MPD and PSA 501.

          Have a very Happy and Safe holiday season.

          Geovani
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
        • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2010
            Thanks for all your support and partnership! We will continue to focus on these issues!
            Commander Lamar D. Greene

            If you SEE something, SAY something.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
              Absolutely! Thanks to MPD-D5 for all their hard work!

              --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Mrgeovani@... wrote:

              > Commander Greene and the great men and women of 5th District and especially PSA 501 officers, a big thank you this holiday season.
              >
              > The are around N Capital ST and NY Avenue had 2 homicides in November as well as a number of gun robberies. The community of course reached out to MPD for answers and solutions.
              >
              > Commander Greene, always the epitome of professionalism, has kept our community informed of arrests and investigations. Resources have been deployed and community and MPD are exploring solutions.
              >
              > Thank you MPD and PSA 501.
              >
              > Have a very Happy and Safe holiday season.
              >
              > Geovani
              > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            • khenderson029
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 16, 2013
                We greatly appreciate the response of the brave women and men in the face of danger at the Navy Yard. Our prayers and condolences go out to the friends and family of the slain and injured. The officers that were shot placed their lives at risk to save others, underscoring front line bravery and we pray for their full recovery. We are very thankful to have one of the best trained police departments in the nation to respond to and effectively manage incidents such as this matter. May God bless all.

                Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 16, 2013
                  Thank you very much for your kind words of support, as always, Commissioner. In a tough time, your message is great to hear.

                  I am incredibly proud of the work 5D did today alongside other MPD officers and working with the many different agencies that were at the scene.

                  Commander Daniel Hickson led his First District officers in an outstanding response and our Fifth District officers were right with them.

                  The MPD officer who was shot will be okay and our thoughts are with those who lost family and loved ones today at the Navy Yard.

                  Andy Solberg
                  Commander, 5D

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Sep 16, 2013, at 1:54 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

                  We greatly appreciate the response of the brave women and men in the face of danger at the Navy Yard. Our prayers and condolences go out to the friends and family of the slain and injured. The officers that were shot placed their lives at risk to save others, underscoring front line bravery and we pray for their full recovery. We are very thankful to have one of the best trained police departments in the nation to respond to and effectively manage incidents such as this matter. May God bless all.

                  Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only!  Visit DCHR’s website for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.

                • khenderson029
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 17, 2013
                    Commander Solberg you are quite welcome. We are glad that we had experts to handle this matter and restore public safety. It is very hard to watch an event like this unfold on television; however, watching you all respond was amazing.

                    From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
                    Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:42:33 -0400
                    To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Thank You MPD

[...]

                    DC Government hiring is going paperless! Beginning September 9th, all job applicants will submit online only!  Visit DCHRx2019;s website for a list of job openings and more information on the transition to online applications.