Fw: [MPD-5D] 1300/1400 blk. Brentwood Rd., NE/Woodridge Vets Liquor

  • Timmy Sampson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 8:45 AM
      Commander Greene, et al.:

      I think I have noticed a bit of increased patrol activity around the troublesome area.   Thank you very much.  However, the particular individual in the van continues to loiter in the area pretty regularly (now sometimes in the parallel block of Franklin Street, NE, which leads me to believe that he too has noticed increased police presence).  On the downside, I have recently noticed a lot of people urinating in public on the side and rear of the Laundromat.  Please increase the pressure of possible.  I am very concerned for the safety of my single female and elderly neighbors.  The lurking man in the van has them rattled and I understand why.  If any MPD members would like more specific information regarding this van (for instance, tag # to determine whether he lives in the area), please e-mail me directly and off the list.  Though I am irritated at this individual, we must be careful to respect his privacy rights.  After all, we want him to respect our rights to peaceful and comfortable living.
      Thanks,
      G. Franklin