2600 block of 12th St.

  • Harway, Sonya A. 25HARWAY
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      My neighbor lives at 12th and Evarts and said that on Sunday night there was some activity going on over there, which culminated in police response. He said there were police cars on 12th St. from Evarts all the way to Rhode Island. Can someone from PSA 502 give more information on what was going on? Was anyone apprehended?

      -Sonya
      (10th and Douglas)
    • Medoro, Anthony (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        Ms. Harway, on that date MPD members were searching for a robbery suspect who had fled into that area. The suspect was not not found.

        Lt. Medoro