Re: Another shooting? Something else? 10th and Taylor?

  • Ron L. Magnus, Esq.
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2005
      Right On! I'm with you Kathy. We should all be a little more
      sensitive and empathetic during times such as these.Thank God,
      nothing more serious happened. Mr. car5060, you are out of line here.
      Imagine yourself in that house at that hour. What would you want your
      friendly neighborhood police to do. Imagnine the mental anguish and
      suffering the family members are going through now after this
      tramatic accident, even though no one was physically hurt inside.
      Stand in their shoes for a moment. They deserve our support and
      understanding, not hyperbole from you.
      -Ron
      4104 10th St. NE