RE: [MPD-5D] CLUB orders / payment

  • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
      Of course, I missed your payment schedule. Are you going to be around this evening? Is there someone else at the District that I can give the money to this evening?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
        I think the payment deadline should be extended at least a week to ensure
        maximum participation. Does anyone agree?

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
          I know I owe you $$$. re you going to be at the district all day? I'll be at 5D until the end of the day unless the weather gets too bad. Please call me at 3535998. Thanks.