Motorbikes on Otis/Newton

  • Taylor Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 4:41 PM
      Guess it is that time of year again... We have what looks to be a
      couple of teenagers racing up and down Otis in the 1600-1800 block
      area, and from the sound of it they're on Newton as well.

      Besides just the annoyance factor from the noise, etc, these kids are
      doing at least 45-50mph with no protective gear at all and running all
      the stop signs at full speed. Sounds like a potentially fatal
      situation waiting to happen.
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2 4:47 PM

        We will send units to move them out of the area and cite them if possible!!

        Have you heard the knock at your door?

        U.S. Census workers are here to assist you with filling out the 2010 Census Form.

        www.census.dc.gov