Re: [MPD-5D] Agenda - 5DCAC May Meeting
- Will the Commander be at the CAC meeting tonight? I saw a neighborhood listserve posting that he was attending an emergency meeting called in response to recent multiple muggings [in Bloomindale] . Both meetings scheduled for Thursday; both at 7PM.
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Robert Vinson Brannum <rbrannum@...> wrote:
Regular Monthly Meeting
MPD 5D Headquarters
1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20002
Thursday, 27 May 2010
Special Guest Speaker:
The Honorable Ronald C. Machen, Jr.
U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia
A G E N D A
Call to Order
• Welcome, Moment of Silence, Remarks – Robert Vinson Brannum, Chairman
• Approval of Minutes – Mr. Michael Henderson, Recording Secretary
• Police Report – 5D Commander Lamar Greene will provide a special update to the community on the recent shootings in the area of 3rd and Adams Street, NE.
• Correspondence – Ms. Carol Fleming – Corresponding Secretary
• Treasurer’s Report – Ms. DeBorah Steiner, Treasurer
• Office of Ward 5 Councilman Harry Thomas, Jr.
• Council of the District of Columbia Committee on Public Safety and Judiciary, Councilman Phil Mendelson, Chairman
• Old Business – 2010 Annual 5DCAC Awards Gala – Mr. James D. Berry, Chairman
• New Business –
• Announcements - From 5DCAC members, Ward 5 community organizations, and general public.
For more information, contact Robert Vinson Brannum, Chairman, 5DCAC, at rbrannum@... or (202) 256-8452.
Note: The next meeting of 5DCAC will be Thursday, 24 June 2010.
Robert’s Rules of Order govern this Council.