Re: [MPD-5D] Woodridge Civic Assn. Meeting, Tues. 5/4

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2010
      According to President Anthony Hood's message, The 5A ANCS will be making a presentation and another person by the name of  Mr. Ayers(sp?) will be speaking. Sorry, I don't have more information. Hope you can join us.

      Carol

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2010
        Mr. Hood should be sending out plenty of notices to the community about the meeting and the agenda several weeks ahead of time. I live in Woodridge and have NEVER heard from them, so how can they represent me?