Correct 5D Court Watch Meeting Date

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010

      5D COURT WATCH COMMUNITY MEETING

      DATE: May 11, 2010; TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.; LOCATION: Fifth District Police Headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE

      5D COURT WATCH

      SPECIAL GUESTS:

      U.S. ATTORNEY RONALD MACHEN

      POLICE CHIEF CATHY LANIER

      COUNCILMEMBER PHIL MENDELSON

      WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER AN ARREST IS MADE AND HOW CASES PROCEED THROUGH THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM. WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO SHUT THE REVOLVING DOOR ON REPEAT OFFENDERS? DO WE NEED TOUGHER LAWS? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CRIME IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

      DO NOT MISS THIS IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD

      CONTACT: KATHY HENDERSON (202) 397-2777

      Refreshments

    • DeBorah Steiner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010
        The set scheduled meeting date is the second weds of each month

        AKA - Debbie Smith
        Enjoy life while you can!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2010
          I hoped my response addressed your concerns. In any event, I look forward to seeing you at the Court Watch meeting on May 11th, at 6:30 pm, at 5D.

          Kathy Henderson