Woodridge Civic Assn. Meeting, Tues. 5/4

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      The monthly Woodridge Civic Association meeting will be held on Tues. 5/4 at 7 PM at the Washington Home for the Aged, 2601 18th ST., NE.

      The Woodridge Civic Association meets the first Tuesday of the month with the exception of July and August.

      On behalf of the Woodridge Civic Association,

      Carol Fleming

    • zomora@rcn.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2010
        Re; Woodridge Civic Association

        Do you have a meeting agenda???

        Are their any speakers or presentation scheduled??

        Thanks
      • carol fleming
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010
          According to President Anthony Hood's message, The 5A ANCS will be making a presentation and another person by the name of  Mr. Ayers(sp?) will be speaking. Sorry, I don't have more information. Hope you can join us.

          Carol

          Are their any speakers or presentation scheduled??

          Thanks

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2010
            Mr. Hood should be sending out plenty of notices to the community about the meeting and the agenda several weeks ahead of time. I live in Woodridge and have NEVER heard from them, so how can they represent me?