Re: [MPD-5D]

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2010
      The culprits are now on the Court Watch radar and will be dealt with accordingly. Excellent work!

      Kathy Henderson

      From: Keith Jarrell <keith.k.jarrell@...>
      Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 16:55:50 -0400
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D]

      EXCELLENT job,

      Keith

      On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Grogan, Brian (MPD) <Brian.Grogan@ dc.gov> wrote:

      On Saturday, May 1, 2010 at approximately 12:45 PM there was an attempted robbery in the 3400 block of 18th Street, Northeast.

      Several juveniles attempted to take an adult male victim’s cellphone and struck him with a fist when he refused to let go of his cellphone.

      5th District officers quickly arrived on the scene causing the suspects to flee.  Several suspects were stopped by the officers and one was arrested after positive identification by the victim to close the case.  Nothing was taken from the victim and he refused treatment from the DC Fire Department and EMS Ambulance.

      Brian Grogan

      Captain

      Fifth District, PSA 501

      1805 Bladensburg Road, Northeast 20002

      (202-698-0118 or Cell (202) 506-0694

      brian.grogan@ dc.gov

      Are you making DC Count? You still have time to make a difference for your community.

      Be sure to fill out and mail back your 2010 Census Form.

       www.census.dc. gov or for additional assistance call 1-866-872-6868.

      --
      Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
      P. J. O'Rourke

      Keith Jarrell
      Cell (202) 288-1867
      Fax (202) 315-2559