Reply: Amber King
- Thanks to the Truxton Circle Website. I am able to provide this information via web links. www.truxtoncircle.org
1) Visit this link to see photos of the Commander, Captain, & Lieutenants and to get phone numbers and email addresses for the police officials in your area.
2) Calling the Police
Non-Emergency Phone Number (3-1-1) Emergency (9-1-1)
3) Other resource phone numbers in Ward 5 /Fifth District
4) Fifth District Community-Police Meetings (Year-at-a-Glance)
5) Crime Alert
6) For Nuisance/Condemned Vacant Properties
From: Amber King [mailto:aking@...]
Sent: Fri 2/18/2005 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Do you live in PSA 504?
I wanted to share this email from the brookland listserve and also ask what is Lt. Hughes phone number, and what is the non emergency police number? I am constantly out in the neighborhoood and definately want to contribute to catching these guys.
amber on franklin
The following information is from Lt. Hughes and Cpt. Burke:
There are robberies going on in the area, and the police need our help. If you see any people fitting the following description, call the non-emergency police number, and let the police know!
Or call Lt. Hughes - immediately - we need to get these guys:
3-4 Black males
Ages 15 - 18
Between the times of 5 - 10 pm
They are carrying a silver handgun.
They are targeting white males and females.
Also, they are starting to hit people getting into and out of their cars. Before you get into or out of your car - take a look around. If something does not look right, do not go out or stop and call the POLICE!
If we want to help our neighborhood - we need to get involved. Make the call and lets catch these jerks!