DC scam- DCRA Inspectors Will Have Badges

  • sara kaufman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
      The posting is correct that DCRA inspectors have badges. An inspector came
      to my home on a scheduled inspection, and had it presented when I came to
      the door.

      Please pass it on
        Furthermore, no city employee is ever authorized to solicit cash money from residents in the neighborhoods. Please always report suspicious behavior to 9-1-1.

        Also, Know Who's Knocking at Your Door: Census Takers Will Soon Be in the Neighborhood
        VIDEO- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAtSPEDC7E
        Source: Virginia State Police