Reply: Amber King

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Thanks to the Truxton Circle Website. I am able to provide this information via web links. www.truxtoncircle.org

      1) Visit this link to see photos of the Commander, Captain, & Lieutenants and to get phone numbers and email addresses for the police officials in your area.
      http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5thDistrictPSAs.pdf

      2) Calling the Police
      Non-Emergency Phone Number (3-1-1) Emergency (9-1-1)

      3) Other resource phone numbers in Ward 5 /Fifth District
      http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/CommunityContacts5D1revised.pdf

      4) Fifth District Community-Police Meetings (Year-at-a-Glance)
      http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf

      5) Crime Alert
      http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/CommunityAlert02152005.pdf

      6) For Nuisance/Condemned Vacant Properties
      http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/board_lock_05.pdf