Re: [MPD-5D] Do you live in PSA 504?

  • Amber King
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hey all
      I wanted to share this email from the brookland listserve and also ask what is Lt. Hughes phone number, and what is the non emergency police number? I am constantly out in the neighborhoood and definately want to contribute to catching these guys.
      thanks!
      amber on franklin

      Hey all,

      The following information is from Lt. Hughes and Cpt. Burke:

      There are robberies going on in the area, and the police need our help.  If you see any people fitting the following description, call the non-emergency police number, and let the police know!
      Or call Lt. Hughes - immediately - we need to get these guys:

         3-4 Black males
         Ages 15 - 18
         Black clothing
         Between the times of 5 - 10 pm
         They are carrying a silver handgun.
         They are targeting white males and females.
         Also, they are starting to hit people getting into and out of their cars.  Before you get into or out of your car - take a look around.  If something does not look right, do not go out or stop and call the POLICE!

      If we want to help our neighborhood - we need to get involved.  Make the call and lets catch these jerks!