Re: [MPD-5D] 300 Block of Adams

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
      "I don't always feel safe in this neighborhood..." This is the type of information that should be included in a community impact statement when criminals are sentenced. A judge needs to hear this from you (anonymously) before they render a sentence. No one should simply accept crime as a fact of life.

      Court Watch allows you to help shut the door on repeat offenders. Judge Morin, Chief Lanier and US Attorney Machen will be available tomorrow at 5D, at 6:30 pm. Do not miss the opportunity to heard.

      Kathy Henderson

      From: "jenhensm" <jenhensm@...>
      Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:36:13 -0000
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] 300 Block of Adams

      About 1:10 this morning, we were awakened by loud noises outside. Before I could find my glasses, 4 police cars were on the block investigating whether it was gunfire or fireworks. Thank you mpd for your quick response! They taped off the alley on the northside of the block after searching around the street for a while, but this morning the tape was removed. I would be interested in getting the whole story once it becomes available. I dont always feel safe in this neighborhood, but it was very reassuring to see so many officers out so quickly!