RE: [MPD-5D] 300 Block of Adams

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010

      No injuries, however there were gunshots from the alley in the rear of the 300 block of Adams Street NE , officers ran into the alley, however the subjects made good their escape, they stopped one subject but no gun was recovered.  The shots damaged a patio table in the rear of that block.  Please call 911 if you observe any suspicious behavior in that area.

      Are you making DC Count? You still have time to make a difference for your community.

      Be sure to fill out and mail back your 2010 Census Form.

       www.census.dc.gov or for addtional assistance call 1-866-872-6868.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
        "I don't always feel safe in this neighborhood..." This is the type of information that should be included in a community impact statement when criminals are sentenced. A judge needs to hear this from you (anonymously) before they render a sentence. No one should simply accept crime as a fact of life.

        Court Watch allows you to help shut the door on repeat offenders. Judge Morin, Chief Lanier and US Attorney Machen will be available tomorrow at 5D, at 6:30 pm. Do not miss the opportunity to heard.

        Kathy Henderson

        From: "jenhensm" <jenhensm@...>
        Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:36:13 -0000
        To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>