Last night- heard 5 gunshots pop off...

  • Steven Conn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 8:11 PM
      I was out on the back deck and it sounded like it came from 4th and Rhode Island again, and then two youths ran very quickly through the alley, laughing, from the 300 block of W Street NE to the 300 block of V Street NE...

      I hope nobody was injured!
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 7:50 AM

        No injuries, however there were gunshots from the alley in the rear of the 300 block of Adams Street NE, officers ran into the alley, however the subjects made good their escape, they stopped one subject but no gun was recovered.  Call me directly if you have any further information on the subjects you observed running!!

        Are you making DC Count? You still have time to make a difference for your community.

        Be sure to fill out and mail back your 2010 Census Form.

         www.census.dc.gov or for addtional assistance call 1-866-872-6868.