Re: [MPD-5D] BURGLAR CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2010
      5D COURT WATCH COMMUNITY MEETING DATE: April 7, 2010; TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.; LOCATION: Fifth District Police Headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE 5D COURT WATCH SPECIAL GUESTS: JUDGE ROBERT MORIN POLICE CHIEF CATHY LANIER U.S. ATTORNEY ROBERT MACHEN (Invited) WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER AN ARREST IS MADE AND HOW CASES PROCEED THROUGH THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM. WHAT HAPPENS AT SENTENCING?WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE JUDGES TO KNOW ABOUT CRIME IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD? CRIMINALS KNOW THE SYSTEM; DO YOU? DO NOT MISS THIS IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD CONTACT: KATHY HENDERSON (202) 397-2777

      Are you making DC Count? You still have time to make a difference for your community.
      Be sure to fill out and mail back your 2010 Census Form.
      www.census.dc.gov or for addtional assistance call 1-866-872-6868.