Re: [MPD-5D] gunshots or fireworks?

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
      Happy Easter Steve we will continue to concentrate on this area to off set the summer activities in the corridor
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

      From: Steven Conn <steven_conn@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 21:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <mpd-5d@yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] gunshots or fireworks?

      Last night, I heard 4 pops, followed by another 5. From inside my house it sounded like the came right around 3rd and Rhode Island NE.

      Was anyone able to tell if they were gunshots or firecrackers?