Re: [MPD-5D] Drinking (Alcohol) and Urinating in Public

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      We will direct officers to patrol the area and take an aggressive stance against quality of life violations and make arrest for those offenses.
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

      Do you have 10 minutes for better schools, public transportation and healthcare?

      Your 2010 Census Form has arrived.

      www.census.dc.gov