Do you live in PSA 504?

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
      Important Meeting Location Information

      PSA 504 Meeting

      Saturday, February, 19, 2005

      10am to 1130am

      Location: Joseph Cole Recreation Center: 1200 Morse St, NE

      Meet Your Police Officials

      Discuss Police-Related Neighborhood Concerns & Strategies to Resolve

      Receive Community-Police Outreach Materials

      Discuss Partnerships for Problem-Solving

      Receive Draft Action Plans for the area from the Mayor's Office

      WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

      For more information, contact Yvonne.Smith@...

    • Amber King
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
        Hey all
        I wanted to share this email from the brookland listserve and also ask what is Lt. Hughes phone number, and what is the non emergency police number? I am constantly out in the neighborhoood and definately want to contribute to catching these guys.
        thanks!
        amber on franklin

        Hey all,

        The following information is from Lt. Hughes and Cpt. Burke:

        There are robberies going on in the area, and the police need our help.  If you see any people fitting the following description, call the non-emergency police number, and let the police know!
        Or call Lt. Hughes - immediately - we need to get these guys:

           3-4 Black males
           Ages 15 - 18
           Black clothing
           Between the times of 5 - 10 pm
           They are carrying a silver handgun.
           They are targeting white males and females.
           Also, they are starting to hit people getting into and out of their cars.  Before you get into or out of your car - take a look around.  If something does not look right, do not go out or stop and call the POLICE!

        If we want to help our neighborhood - we need to get involved.  Make the call and lets catch these jerks!