RE: [MPD-5D] Re: 2500 block of 10th St NE

  • Medoro, Anthony (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2005
      Yes, the list serve posts are read by MPD. If possible I would recommend attending the monthly PSA meetings. If you would like info regarding these meeings please contact myself or other members of the community who attend regularly.

      Lt. Medoro

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
        I can say that I haven't been able to attend the meetings because of my job as well.  However, I have been in contact with Francine Edmonds of the mayor's neighborhood services center and Lt. Melvin Scott of MPD. After constant communication, we were able to get some much needed attention to our neighborhood.  Maybe you should try that.

        Yahoo! Groups Links