Re: PSA 501 Meeting at All Nations Baptist Church

  • gwensouth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Thanks Commissioner for this notice.  I'm bringing to your attention as well as to MPD 5D, PSA 501 an incident of a juvenile shooting a paint ball gun at persons in the 2300 block of 4th Street, NE, in front of Solnik's Liquors.  I was told by the owners and neighbors that the shooter lives at 325 Bryant St., NE, (rear).  A patron was hit directly in the face by projectiles from this paint ball gun and was injured.  The owner showed me the fragments of pink paint and shattered plastic balls that littered the front of the store.  This happened today, Nov. 4th during the afternoon. Neighbors expressed that this has been an ongoing problem.  Could you have the commissioner for this SMD address give me a call...thanks.

      GS

      PSA 501 Meeting

      Date:  3 Nov 05

      Time:  7 – 9PM

      Address:  All Nations Baptist Church - 2001 North Capital Street NE

      (North Capital and Rhode Island Avenue, NE)

      The officers of the 5th District will provide current crime statistics for PSA 501 and answer questions from the community.  We will also continue working on our Partnership for Problem Solving plans.  The meeting will be held in the lower portion of the church.  For more information, please contact LT. Craig at 202-727-4510 or email the LT. at Donald.Craig@....