PPS meeting tonight

  • tfkienle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      I drove over to the PPS meeting tonight on Lincoln Rd. NE, ready to
      get to work, but turned around & went home. I did not feel safe
      leaving my car in that area, nor walking from where I could have
      parked, & would recommend that future meetings where resident turnout
      is sought be held in a better lit area where gangs of people aren't
      hanging around on every corner.

      Toby