RE: [MPD-5D] traffic light problems. . . and a question

  • Quintana, Janice (OUC)
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8 1:13 PM

      Ms. Lyttleton ,

      Thank you for being involved and reporting this to both 311 and 911. After reviewing the data your calls to 911 and 311 were handled appropriately and your concerns resulted in immediate contact with DDOT regarding traffic light outage.  MPD unit 5015 also notified the 911 dispatcher over the radio that there was a light outage at this intersection and the dispatcher also reported this to EMA and DDOT. I apologize that the response time was slow and I will make sure to forward this to DDOT.

      Thank you for sending you concern regarding this matter.

      Janice Quintana

      Director

      Office of Unified Communication

      911/311