  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010

      Joe on hamlin, do we have an address where we think these dogs are living? Animal control is attempting to resolve!
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

    • josephbarrios93
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
        Commander Greene,

        I do not, though I suspect they're on the 1100-1200 blocks of Hamlin, or the 1200 block of Irving. I will keep looking for them and report back if I find them.

        J.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...> wrote:

        > Joe on hamlin, do we have an address where we think these dogs are living? Animal control is attempting to resolve!
        > Commander Lamar D. Greene

      • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
          Thanks I will have officers and animal control patrol the area!
          Commander Lamar D. Greene