Re: Tickets Written on Cars with Visitor's Parking Permits

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:48 AM
      Vicki,
      Please keep in mind that many of those tickets are not written by police
      officers with MPD. They are written by Parking Enforcement staff with
      the Department of Public Works (DPW). Commander Greene has provided a
      point of contact for you to assist with identifying which agency is
      responsible for the tickets. (See Below)_______________________________
      Greene, Lamar wrote on Saturday, 10:29 am:
      Please call the fifth district at 202 698 0113 on Monday, Sergeant Crews
      will look into the matter as well as which officer issued the ticket and
      if it was in error.
      Commander Lamar D. Greene