Councilmember Mendelson's Public Safety Town Hall Meeting on November 10

  • Art Slater
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Neighbors,

      I send this message to inform you that At-Large Councilmember Phil Mendelson, Chair of the DC Council Judiciary Committee, is holding a Public Safety Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, November 10.  The meeting will be held at MPD Fifth District Police Headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Rd, NE at 7:00 pm.  The Councilmember would like to discuss issues presently before the Council.  He would also like to hear the concerns of Fifth District residents.  He will be joined by members of the US Attorney's Office.

      This is an opportunity to have your public officials hear your concerns.  A strong community presence will help strengthen public safety efforts in 5D and the city at large and keep it among the top issues on the Council's agenda.  Please attend this meeting if your schedule permits and be sure to spread the word to your friends and neighbors.

      Sincerely,

      Art Slater
      Chair, Fifth District Citizens Advisory Council (5D CAC)