Candle Light Vigil for Pamela Butler 7PM Fri -26 Feb.

  • Keith J
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2010
      Neighbors, friends and co-workers, join us this Friday 26th of February at 7Pm for a candle light prayer vigil to remember Pamela Butler.

      Pamela has been missing from her home at 4th St NW & Oglethorpe St NW since February 12th 2009.

      We will meet to join her family to ask for closure in her disappearance to join together as a community in support of the family at this time of their uncertainty.

      It is important that every commit to attend and to bring someone with them to intensify the community's out pouring of support and our request for closure. Our presence will demonstrate to our elected officials and to the agency's investigating Pamela's disappearance that we want to know what happened to her. In addition, our presence could well serve as symbol of hope to anyone that knows anything about her disappearance that they too need to come forward.

      It's time for answers and each person in this neighborhood needs to realize first hand that any of us are vulnerable until justice is served in this case.

      Volunteers are needed to help stage the Vigil. If you are interested in assisting with set-up kindly contact Monica Green at monica1st@... she is coordinating the volunteers.

      For further information please contact: Keith Jarrell
      @ keith.k.jarrell@... or 202-288-1867.

      Your support and attendance is important, and greatly appreciated!