Feb 18th MPD PSA 502 Monthly Meeting at Turkey Thicket Cancelled?

  • ijshere
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      Based on the Feb 16th message here I was under the impression that there was a scheduled MPD PSA 502 Monthly meeting yesterday at Turkey Thicket Rec Center. However, when I get there last night no one was there. Was this meeting cancelled? If so, it would be nice to know ahead of time so I don't rush home from work to attend. Any updates would be appeciated. Thanks. Ian