U.S. Attorney's Community Prosecution Office, Fifth Distirct (5D) is sponsoring a Community Forum - Thursday, October 27, 2005

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      U.S. Attorney's Community Prosecution Office, Fifth Distirct (5D) is sponsoring a Community Forum - Thursday, October 27, 2005
      It has been requested that I send the attached flyer to this group.  If you receive the Daily Digest, this flyer will not be attached.  You can email me and I will forward a copy of the flyer directly to you or you can download the flyer from the "File" section of our Yahoo Discussion Group for MPD-5D.

      Yvonne