Re: [MPD-5D] Spotlight at corner of 1000 block of Evarts St. NE

  • Don
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
      Thank you, but Its not Morgan Street that has the problem. It is Kirby Street, around the corner.
      The Winter months are pretty non-eventful.  Its during the warmer climate that problems persist.

      On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Groomes, Diane (MPD) <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

      Sir – I have forwarded this request to the 1st District Commander to initiate this action in your area and address the disorder on Morgan St