Re: [MPD-5D] Unconscious Man - 21st and Bennett PL NE (Langston Terrace)

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      We examined the individual for obvious signs of trauma and found none, his body was delivered to the medical examiners office for further review. Preliminarily, it appears to be a natural death but the medical examiner will do a much more indepth examination to rule out any foul play. I will update you again when the examination results are returned.
      Commander Lamar D. Greene