Police activity 2400 block N.Cap.

  • EtB
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I saw a couple squad cars there late night after 12am. They had the
      alley that connects Bryant NW and Channing NW taped off.

      Can we have an update on what happened?

      Thank you

      --
      Eric
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
        The fifth district received a call for an attempt suicide, subject armed with a handgun, the subject has been taken into custody at this time. Traffic should resume normal patterns shortly.
        Commander Lamar D. Greene