Save the DATE: Friday 12th February 2010

  • Keith J
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Friday 12th of February 2010 will mark the one year mark time frame that Pamela Butler became missing from her Northwest home.
      Located at 4th and Oglethorpe Streets, NW, Pamela was a professional woman, with two careers, and a loving, caring family, and many friends.
      Seemingly, not a care in the world.

      Her tragic disappearance has gone without closure. Without fail this one year anniversary must be met with
      an out pouring of love and support by all of us for her family. As well as a call to our elected officials that more must be done to bring some type of closure to Pamela's disappearance and that justice must be done to bring the guilty party to trail. This tragic disappearance of a tremendously loved, well respected daughter, sister, and friend to many should be a blatant reminder that the District of Columbia has countless missing persons, many of whom we will never know what has really happened to them.

      Pamela's disappearance leaves everyone of us vulnerable in our own way. Thus, it is important that we all show up to demonstrate our support for her family and to show to our elected officials that more must be done.

      Join me, members of Pamela's family, many friends and community leaders to unify our voices for life's greatest cause. One of our loved ones has fallen victim and we must become her voice to ask for more to be done. Pamela must not be forgotten!

      We will all meet at the intersection of 4th and Oglethorpe Streets, NW on the Evening of Friday the 12th of February to offer our prayers and support for a family that continues to grieve.

      For more information contact: Keith Jarrell (202) 288-1867 or via email keith.k.jarrell@...
      Volunteers are needed to help with various aspects of the vigil.