Abandoned House 17th St + Evarts

  • Adriano Sabatelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      I would like to call the police's attention to an abondoned house at
      the corner of 17th and Evarts (North side of street). The house has
      been abandoned for a long time and is a public nuisance. The windows
      are broken, there is trash throughout the property and vagrants use
      the home often. I see people going in and out of the house usually at
      night or early in the morning.

      Can someone investigate?

      Regards,
      Adriano on Evarts