RE: [MPD-5D] Re: FBI/Police Activity at 14th & Rhode Island Ave, NE Laundromat This Morning

  • Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010

      Good afternoon, I am Captain Aurigemma the evening watch commander for Thursday, January 28, 2010. After further review in reference to the below listed incident, MPDC in conjunction with Federal Authorities served an arrest warrant in the area. If you have any concerns tonight, please be free to call me in my office (202) 698-0122 or on my cell (202) 506-0806. Many Thanks, Captain Aurigemma.