Re: [MPD-5D] Assault with a deadly weapon

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
      Mr Hutson, I just reviewed an email you sent in reference to your neighbor who was assaulted at 10th and RI Ave. The incident appears to have been handled in a manner not consistent with the level of service I expect from my officers.

      I would like to have contact information for your neighbor so that I can interview her and take the appropriate steps necessary to correct the lack of service she received. Please call or email me directly with her information if you have a contact number for her. My number is 202 698 0111.

      I will also research the incident from this end to find contact info for her as well.
      Commander Lamar D. Greene