Amended list of 5D CAC Civilian Awardees at the 2005 Dinner

  • Art Slater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Friends,

      I beg your pardon. In my haste to post the names of the Civilian
      Awardees of the 5D CAC 2005 Awards Dinner, I did not realize that the
      list was incomplete. The following are also Award recipients who will
      be honored at the dinner. Please congratulate them and consider
      supporting them in person on Thursday, October 20, 2005 at the Edward
      J. Pryzbyla University Center, The Catholic University of America, 6:30
      pm. Tickets are still available.

      Sincerely,
      Art Slater
      Chair, Fifth District Citizens' Advisory Council (5D CAC)

      PSA 501
      Cleopatra Jones
      Eartha Isaac
      Vicky Leonard Chambers