Hess Station on RI Ave NW

  • abcpentagon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
      What happened tonight at Hess Station at Rhode Island & NJ Ave. NW. Medical examiner was there behind a white sheet being held up by police officers near a taxi cab.
    • abcpentagon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2010
        Hi I'm curious why no one responded to this question. Is this not an appropriate question for this forum? No one knows the answer? An oversight?

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "abcpentagon" <hoytstreet@...> wrote:

        > What happened tonight at Hess Station at Rhode Island & NJ Ave. NW. Medical examiner was there behind a white sheet being held up by police officers near a taxi cab.

      • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2010
          I do apologize, the taxi cab driver had a medical emergency where in he unfortunately died behind the wheel while sitting at the station. There is no foul play suspected at this time.
          Commander Lamar D. Greene